Symptom of BCG's?

17 years 5 months ago #1998 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Symptom of BCG's?
Greg,

As I've said before on this forum, them herbs do taste good in a spot of brandy.

Don,

Pink area does not to me, sound like tumor. How DO they know the BCG's failed at this point?
I'm with Greg on this (if I interpret him correctly) that it WOULD be pink, wouldn't it?

But of course, all of this is just rhetorical speculation. We won't know until we know.

I sure hope you will keep us posted.

Sincerely,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #1996 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Symptom of BCG's?
Hi,

I am something of a simple soul when it comes to problems I am far more likely to opt for a mechanical solution than a chemical one.

That said I do get the impression your urologist/oncologist is being a bit free with his hot wire!

My guys biopsy every item they remove - The pinkish area where they have previously removed could easily be thin skin from the last meat welding excercise, as yet not fully healed. Yes healed over but not thickened, thus a capilliary may show through giving a pinkish area.

Alternatively it may be where a new tumour is likely to develope - since you would seem to have the very slow developing tumours I would consider whether it should be left well alone until they have a good look at your next flexi. That way you will know if they are cancerous areas or just 'pinkish'.

Again - that said if there is no doubt they are cancerous the sooner they are gone mechanically the better.

I am wondering if I am surrounded by junkies on this list with their herbs - but perhaps you do not take the inclination ov de Rastafari - where de holy herb so despised by Babylon is de blessssed of de Emperor and Hileeee Saylaaaseeee he say de Ganja cure all de ills - so chill maaan! Jess flip anoder platter o de whallers while we do all skin up eeeya! Aiko Bi Ay Aee! Is yoh sure dey is jess pink areaas not mild trip views or de flash back?

Regards,
Greg L-W.

17 years 5 months ago #1995 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic Symptom of BCG's?
I will let you know as soon as I know. I think what they do in this case is just resect some tisse and remove the pink tiisue and that is what they do for the biopsy. I will try to get a definitive answer fron the Doc, If this is the case. I will also ask for before and after pictures. Don

Hanging in there!

17 years 5 months ago #1994 by Mike

Good heavens - now the woman is talking of her own herbal protocols and pinkish areas!!!

Whatever next :-[ perhaps even :P

though I find such herbal protocols used to be more likely to cause the munchies than pinkish areas!

Gooooood luck,
Greg L-W.

17 years 5 months ago #1993 by Mike

A TENS machine is a battery driven impulse thingy! You may have seen the slimming machines that position a pad at either end of a muscle and pass a small current through two sticky pads which make the muscle contract and relax - NO to the best of my knowledge you can't use it for that  >:(
The small TENS machines can be worn and carried around and cost about £30.00 - they are also excellent for sciatic nerve problems, and the like.

Well? when the Green Mujahadine are rushing around with a tiny weenie - NO weenie (for English readers - 'small' would be safer for Americans  :-[ ) electrically heated garden roller inside your bladder  I just have a happier feeling about meat welding than of this demented micro gardener lighting bonfires under water to quarterise capilliaries! :o

With a TENS machine you could position the pads and wear the thingy, leaving it off but the second pain struck you could switch it on.

Such parts of ones anatomy used to be taken seriously, even by nurses with smiles and more! Now that it seems a team effort and they all dress up in green before plunging in the direction of ones genitals it is probably best not to take it too seriously. A one on one enthusiasm, when I am not the only one without clothes is one thing but the effect seems humourous when they are mob handed!

Your choice of emoticons immediately prior to your statement:may well at the very least aleviate pain but perhaps you should take care as to the company in which you suggest it - especially when you claim to have no warning of these impulses  ::) but I won't tell anyone  ;)

I do hope the TENS idea works for you - You may even be able to borrow one from your hospital physiotherapy department, then if it works for you you might be able to buy one through them cheaper than on the open market.

Look up TENS on Google - I got 43,400,000  ::) hits so that will take your mind off pain [etc. :-/] for a while!!!

Regards,
Greg L-W.

17 years 5 months ago #1992 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Symptom of BCG's?
Don,

I am also taking the Essiac tea and my own herbal protocol.

A pinkish area? I'm a little confused as to what they will be removing if there is no tumor (?)

I will be most interested to hear the outcome.

My very best to you,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne