Symptom of BCG's?

17 years 5 months ago #2054 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Symptom of BCG's?
The Urologist says he does not think this is related to the BCG's.  He thinks it would have appeared during the instillations, if I were to have an allergic reaction...

So,  :-XI think that Greg is right.   Old age and nursing home, here we come!! :)

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #2023 by Rosie
Replied by Rosie on topic Symptom of BCG's?
BCG stiffness arthritis joint pain are all confirmed reactions from BCG. Just do a search and paste in
BCG stiffness arthritis joint pain. Some people are not able to take full doses of BCG and some are not able to tolerate BCG at all. Be sure and report to your doctor any side effects so adjustments can be made if necessary.

17 years 5 months ago #2017 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic Symptom of BCG's?
It is good to know we are not alone on this side effect. I did ask URO he said normal but he says that about 8 other questins I had. NORMAL NORMAL . But I did not know about this prier to treatment. I did not have any problem first 6 BCG, But this time interferon witch kicks up the BCG into hyper mode. Don

Hanging in there!

17 years 5 months ago #2015 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Symptom of BCG's?
Hey Wildbill,

Glad to know I'm not alone out here.

It will be interesting to determine if our pain could be BCG related.  

I know how you feel, Brother.  It's pretty excrutiating.  I plan to call the DR. next week to find out what' s going on.

Hope you'll keep in touch,
Rosemary :)

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 5 months ago #2014 by wildbill
Replied by wildbill on topic Symptom of BCG's?
[]Hi Rosemary I had my last bcg 0n 4-18-2006 and now about 2 months ago my left hip and my back and my right knee all hurt bad I had an xray on the knee and I am waiting for the results of that. About 35 years ago I got clipped in a football game and tore my ligaments and cartilage I did not do the surgery at that time I wanted to see if it would heal and now it hurts. I did not know the side effects of  bcg could do this. WOW. That is good to know
WILDBILL

Bill H
dob 4-19-1955
Live in la.ca
Plumber 1972----forever
12 grandkids
5 great grandkids

17 years 5 months ago #2001 by skypilot
Replied by skypilot on topic Symptom of BCG's?
Becouse After they take the tissue. The path report shows the cancer cells. they also do a bladder wash to flush the cells out and check them. I do aggre with you pinkish does not sound rite. looking at pictures from very first TURB Feb 8 it just looks flat and white cresent shape.And says it is 1.5 CC and the other one was 1.5 cc irreguler. Second one says he did not do pictures I was very pissed about that he said it was to bloody but then how could he see to do his resection. Just venten sorry. In the 2nd one it does not even say it is a tumer just tissue. The path report says consident with prier surgery or bcg theripy. 3rd one says submitted 5 tan and pink rubery tissuefragments ranging in size from 0.4 X 0.2 X0.2 CM to 0.7 to 0.4 to 0.3 CM All one. By the way the pictures on this 3rd one were not good this was my new URO. But really nothing showing a real tumer. Maybe that is why he wanted to try and save my bladder. Does anyone know what this means Flat type high grade dysplasia not found. There is also a statement: assoated chronic Cystitits with forein body-type giant cell reaction. Please eccuse my spelling Don

Hanging in there!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne