Going in for neobladder Dec. 16 (Part 2)

13 years 3 months ago #35624 by Humpy
Replied by Humpy on topic Going in for neobladder Dec. 16 (Part 2)
awe shucks, George................it's nuthn'

Age 54
T1NOMX,Grade 3 Urothelial CIS (Carcinoma in Situ)
Neobladder 5/19/2009
Prostate Capsule Sparing
U of M Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan
The topic has been locked.
13 years 3 months ago #35620 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Going in for neobladder Dec. 16 (Part 2)
To the new Year.
Rick. I cannot express how sad I feel for you. I fervently wish you can come around Physically. I feel guilty having had such good results when you have so much pain in your soul. Much luck in the new year. Find the positive and grab hold,even if it is only a small thing, you need a purpose.

Duke. I could NOT have expressed the New Years Love for life any better than you did. We should all be able to give thanks for every day. You are truly a success in recovery and in a Life worth saving. Lets's do this every year!

Jim, alias Humpy, Good for you. You have the soul of a helper. You won't give up on your friends. Even if they give up on themselves. You are indeed needed here.

Rudy. You are the man! If ever there was a Success story in recovery, you are the shining star. You looked for advice. Took it, and never looked back Keep it up.

Wayne. The rest of your life is about to start. You have found the BEST mechanic (surgeon) to fix the problem. Now you will experience what real life is like. In a few months you will start to get back to normal. But you will have a newfound love for your life and those around you. It is OK to be nervous. All Changes in life make the nerves go pitter patter.

Mike. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Keep on doing what you are doing. The people on this site are glad you are here

And Patricia and All. Thanks for all of your care. Sometimes we don't deserve it. But we need it!

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]
13 years 3 months ago #35611 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic Going in for neobladder Dec. 16 (Part 2)
Jim, happy new year to you too. I hope everything is going as well for you as it is for me.
Wishing you the best.
Duke
13 years 3 months ago #35553 by Humpy
Happy New Year Duke. It is hard to imagine what life will be like, the first few months. Now you know, first hand.

Jim

Age 54
Neobladder 5/19/2009
Prostate Capsule Sparing
13 years 3 months ago #35552 by rudyskier
Replied by rudyskier on topic Going in for neobladder Dec. 16 (Part 2)
Wayne: it's good to be nervous if you were'nt then you would not be normal. This is no small undertaking, placing your health in the hands of others is always unsettling. What makes it bearable is to ask questions, find out all your options, know that the recovery will be tough, as Mike say's know it is an investment in your future health, also know that you will do whatever it takes to become cancer free... that's the key!

Talk about with your loved ones, talk about it here and know that there is support and encouragement for you. Pray and ask others to pray for your recovery... hey it can't hurt.

Rudy
13 years 3 months ago #35550 by Humpy
Rick, It bums me out to hear things suck so bad.
Hopefully someday you will return to some normalcy.

Jim

Age 54
Neobladder 5/19/2009
Prostate Capsule Sparing
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne