Need advice

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #49782 by Wichobel
Need advice was created by Wichobel
Hello I am Wilson, 50 years old I live in peru. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer in January 13 th 2015. I had symptoms for two years , urine urgency, blood, burned sensation . I consulted with a a friend of mine urologist, I did ct scan twice ( the second one showed the tumors images) , blood test urine test etc, except the blood in urine, everything was normal. I told you not as a complain , I told you because you can handle the problem aggressive and give you better possibilities for your cancer. I m a doctor so I was wrong, I had all of the possibilities to check my bladder. Well I can not do anything to change that now .In January 14 I had a turb , they resected 3 tumors 6 , 4 and 3 cmt in the bladder . I waited for the biopsy and in one piece muscle was not invaded in the others two they couldn't see muscle. So I went to another doctor, who see cancer, and he did another turb one week later. And the biopsy said no cancer residual. So I began with BCG in March because I was bleeding. I had some discomfort with the BCG specially after the third one , then I finished the induction in May 8th. I felt really good my urines discomforts were disappeared. I had another cithoscopy in August , everything was normal , I have sonography of my abdomen , x Ray for my chest ( I had a thorax ct scan in January). Blood test ok , urine test ok. So I started 3 weeks with BCG , I finished it the last week of August. I noticed since the last dosis urine discomfort , like urgency I go to the bathroom each 1 and a have hours, sometime more frecuently. I had some pain in my back in the zones of right kidney and some sensation in the zone of my bladder, I have fatigue. I went to the doctor and told me that it is normal , my urines test were normal. I have read the progress of this desease and I want to know your opinion. Also wich test I should do, because I don t trust very much in my insurance, if you know some others test please let me know, like fish , pet scan , irm, and according your experiences your advices please. Y life is not going to be the same I know, but I would like to live as better I want. I am scare, nervous sometimes very angry, I know I have to control that. Thank you and sorry for my English .

Diagnosed 01/13/2015. T1G3
1rst turb
2nd turb 02 /2015
6 BCG
Now 15 BCG. NED. Waiting
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotech35

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne