Need advice

8 years 4 months ago #50014 by Jay
Replied by Jay on topic Need advice
Wichobel: Just this morning I finished my 2nd round of 3 week BCG treatments. I also picked up the part of your message about having blood and BCG treatments, from what I've been told, NO! Besides the burning urination, I think my urgency might be more so than others. I left the hospital at 11:30 this morning, it's now almost 2:30pm and I've probably run to the bathroom at least 8 times, although I'm really drinking water, chicken soup, like its going out of style. I've learned the faster you flush it out the better. They instructed me that the 2 hours of BCG in your bladder was plenty of enough time. I haven't had fatigue, but do have debris within the urination for most of the day. This BCG is tough, I'm going to post on another thread what I might have figured out this time. Check it out and good luck to you. You've come to the right place to ask questions!!! Jay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #50013 by Wichobel
Replied by Wichobel on topic Need advice
Hello, tomorrow I will start my controls again ultrasound, thorax x Ray, blood and urine test, and of course cithoscopy. My question is that I stil have some symptoms l have to urine each 2 hours inclusive the nights, is it normal? I have sensibility in my bladder, some pain in my right kidney, I am concerned about this , well I will continue posting and waiting for some answer, this is a place where I get some peace. Was diagnosed the 13 th January , received 9 bcg , the last one very painful. Thank you

Diagnosed 01/13/2015. T1G3
1rst turb
2nd turb 02 /2015
6 BCG
Now 15 BCG. NED. Waiting

8 years 5 months ago #49940 by Wichobel
Hello again in 2 weeks I will start my 6 months controls with Rx , ultrasonography , blood tests, and off course a cithoscopy .i am afraid about what is gonna happen , but I don't have choice. Right now I don't have any simptoms, so I hope I will be ok. Although I will try to be prepared for other result. Greetings for all of you.

1rst turb
2nd turb 02 /2015
6 BCG
Now 15 BCG. NED. Waiting
The following user(s) said Thank You: lotech35

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #49793 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Need advice
Wilson, welcome. You speak/type better than I would in your language, so don't despair! Your symptoms from BCG sound pretty normal. Fatigue can be part of the side effects along with urgency. Those problems should be decreasing two months later so if they are continuing I might guess you could still have an UTI. Or, you mentioned you were given BCG right after a TURB in March while still passing blood. Which is a no no. Is it possible that your blood has contracted tuberculosis causing your discomfort? It sounds like you have had most of the usual tests. CT scan, cysto scope, chest x rays. Hopefully your discomforts will slow and disappear. Keep posting and asking, someone will have answers.

By the way (BTW) here is an internet translator: translate.1d5920f4b44b27a802bd77c4f0536f5a-gdprlock/

Wilson, bienvenido. Usted habla / tipo mejor de lo que lo haría en su idioma, por lo que no se desespere! Sus síntomas de BCG suenan bastante normal. La fatiga puede ser parte de los efectos secundarios, junto con urgencia. Estos problemas deben ser la disminución de dos meses después, por lo que si continúan podría adivinar que todavía podría tener una infección urinaria. O bien, usted ha mencionado que se les dio BCG justo después de una RTU en marzo, mientras sigue pasando sangre. ¿Qué es un no, no. ¿Es posible que la sangre ha contraído tuberculosis causa de su malestar? Parece que usted ha tenido la mayor parte de las pruebas habituales. TC, alcance cisto, la radiografía de tórax. Esperemos que sus molestias se ralentizará y desaparecer. Mantenga publicar y preguntar, alguien va a tener respuestas.

Por cierto (BTW) aquí es un traductor de internet: translate.1d5920f4b44b27a802bd77c4f0536f5a-gdprlock/

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wichobel

8 years 6 months ago #49791 by Wichobel
Thank you for your words Catherine , I am still waiting for some answers, I try to create a page like this in Spanish, I would like to be more active, tell me please what do I have to do, I am convinced that we have to help other people with ours experiences. The path is very dark but we can give a little light . Best regards.

1rst turb
2nd turb 02 /2015
6 BCG
Now 15 BCG. NED. Waiting

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #49790 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Need advice
Hello Wilson... I'm very sorry for all the issues you are having. I just wanted to let you know that your post has been seen, but since I have never had any BCG treatments, I can't answer your questions.

It is hard not to often be angry at this disease. I'm sure some of our members who have had BCG will reply to you as they visit the forum.

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne