Update on...well... me

15 years 9 months ago #18902 by PeterK
Replied by PeterK on topic Update on...well... me
Oh Zack,

I am so sorry and very sadden to read your post. May God hold you in the hollow of his hand keeping you safe and that you have great results from the new treatment you are undergoing. All of us live under the spectre of recurrance and it breaks my heart when it happens to a fellow traveler. Thank you for all the support you gave me in the past. Hang in there.

Regards,

Peter Konomos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #18892 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Update on...well... me
Zack,

Gene and I want to tell you again how we hope for the best outcome with your recent issues. You spoke to us as well when Gene was first diagnosed, the first words of encouragement,,and we carried on, so here are our words of encouragement, be positive, not to woory, prayers work wonders as they did in our case, bless you and Heidi and all the farm animals!!!! IT WILL ALL WORK OUT!!!!GINGER AND GENE

15 years 9 months ago #18889 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Update on...well... me
Dear Zachary: So sorry to hear your news. I think many months ago it was you that sent me an email stating you were sending nothing but positive thoughts into the universe for my situation - your message was so very uplifting at the time, I wish that I too lived close enough to come "farm sit" the "children".

I will in turn contact everyone I know to send their positive thoughts into the universe for you as I am sure everyone on this site is already doing. I will also join Patricia in prayers as well. Please keep us posted on your progress. Your positive input on this site is a great comfort and support to all.

Thinking of you and yours,
Sandra

Sandra
"Grandmothers are just antique little girls...."

15 years 9 months ago #18888 by Leigh
Replied by Leigh on topic Update on...well... me
Dear Zachary,

I am so sorry to here of this news and my thoughts are with you during this time.

Wishing you every success with your hospital visit and for future treatment plans.

Please do keep us updated....

Leigh

Leigh, 39
Dx July 2007
TURBT July 2007
RC/Neobladder ,Studer Pouch, September 2007
Erasmus Centrum Rotterdam
TNM Classification: pT4 N2 Mo
4 cycles aduvant chemo Gemzar & Cisplatinum

15 years 9 months ago #18885 by newbie08
Replied by newbie08 on topic Update on...well... me
Zach really sorry to hear this news, we will all be praying for you!

Hope you get some answers and a plan of action from this hospital visit!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hugs,
M

15 years 9 months ago #18882 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Update on...well... me
Zach I am very sorry to hear that news and I can imagine what is running through your mind, this just definitely sucks, if I lived near you I would be more then happy to house sit for you. You are in my prayers and I am hoping all checks out for the best for you. Your friend, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne