Update on...well... me

15 years 9 months ago #19109 by Jeff F
Replied by Jeff F on topic Update on...well... me
Zach and Heidi,

First, thank you for your responses to my questions over the past few months and the helping hand. I am very sorry to hear this troubling news. I hope everything works for you and you get back on your feet. God bless.

Jeff

BC diagnosed 01/2007
Cystoscopes and Miomyacin in 2007
R/C ilial conduit 04/27/2008

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #19108 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Update on...well... me
Zack and Heidi,

I choose to believe you will beat the time frame and be around for a long while. Nobody knows everything, I too am shocked and truely believe you will beats the odds, the chemo could really do the job, so whose to say. Your picture as a couple remains on my frig with all the grandchildrens pictures they have drawn,,its been there since last July. I printed it off a e-mail and left it there for Gene to see so he would remain positive. So be positive as you can with this news, you are in our hearts and in our prayers, lovingly,
Gene and Ginger

15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #19106 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Update on...well... me
Heidi and Zack,
I have always admired the dignity you have handled your blc journey with; tonight that admiration has intensified. There are no words to express what I felt as I read Heidi’s letter, or a way to send the comfort I wish I could send you. All I can promise you is that we will be here to walk your journey with you, call, post or email of not as you can; we are here when you need us. You are in my heart and mind.

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

15 years 9 months ago #19105 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Update on...well... me
Zach,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Heidi...I want you to know that last year in Aug. Angelo was given six months as well...in a little more than 2 weeks we will be at the 1 year mark!

The quadramet injection helped tremendously with bone pain, although it took the full 4 weeks to work, and radiation helped as well...He is up and about these days, eating well, reading, writing, and enjoying the kids...I want you to know that there is nothing better than proving the medical profession wrong...

Thank you for all the support you have given me and others on this site...I have full confidence that you will continue to inspire those you are in contact with....

Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 9 months ago #19103 by ddoyle
Replied by ddoyle on topic Update on...well... me
Rosemary said it right -- we need you on this forum and will pray that everything is low grade, non-invasive and totally responsive to treatment. Hang in there, buddy.

David

15 years 9 months ago #19101 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Update on...well... me
Zach,

I am just sending up love and hope on your behalf. This news is like a kick in the stomach to we who love you here. Believe me, I would be there with the doggies and the chickens if I could be.

Hang in there, Buddy. We need you.

Your good and true friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne