What don't you like about your bag, neo, or pouch???

16 years 6 months ago #9692 by Gene Beane
We give alot of advice when it comes to what to choose for your diversion. It occurred to me that with the positives the negatives are also an issue. So for those who have their diversions now how do you feel about it??? While going for a walk in a natural perserve with my husband I said to him, do you grieve for your not having a bladder? Sounds weird but he answered yes, I have a bag now and it is permanent, I can't take it off. Are you sorry you have the bag? Not at all, but sometimes I get the feeling I have to go, I just ignore it. Its the absence of something I had that I miss. Its a sense of loss.I do miss having the urge and doing what I always did to take care of it. Makes me sad for him, because again its he who had b/c. I thought it might be helpful to just say what you found hard to accept in your experience, or what you felt was different than what you expected. What do you miss the most? And be sure to mention your choice of diversion. Would you have done anything different? Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne