What don't you like about your bag, neo, or pouch???

16 years 6 months ago #9713 by Gene Beane
Yeah, the phantom thing, this is the first time I heard Gene speak of it, but it is real to him. It just occurred to me what do others fear about there deversion, not to scare anyone but its just the, I didn't know I'd feel this way about that. And the men I knew would come up with Sex being number 1,2 or 3, and rightfully so, it all changes, I am happy with all of Gene's progress, it is intersting to hear everyones answer..personally...Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 6 months ago #9701 by marigold
I have the pouch with a stoma in my belly button. My only complaint is having to have a catheter with me all of the time. On the other hand, anyone who has to wear glasses or contacts could register a similar complaint. I sometimes worry that if I were unconscious, emergency personnel might not think to read my medical alert bracelet.

16 years 6 months ago #9700 by Patricia
6 weeks to early to say what you like or dislike about your new diversion....we all hated it...we all mourned our old bladder...i would sometimes forget and sit on the toilet and actually get phantom feelings of having to urinate....
Ask again in 6 to 9 months....You've got it figured out...you're energy has returned..life is back to normal....acceptance has been achieved. I have the Indiana and "Hal" is a part of the family now. I'm completely happy...kind of think this might have been part of the original drawings when contemplating man/woman but revisions brought it down a bit further. Plan B is ok with me. Pat

16 years 6 months ago #9696 by Mike
Well Ginger it is time to go and try my best I mean we can still hug and kiss but you know us men we love the dinner with all the trimmings lol. Joe ;)

16 years 6 months ago #9695 by Gene Beane
Joe,
I knew I could count on you for a quick response on the sex thing.Speaking of sex, when can I expect Mr. Happy to show some life. 6 weeks out and no signs yet, just a bunch of sharp pains in his groin area, I told him its working its way over.Ginger

16 years 6 months ago #9694 by Mike
1)RECOVERY TIME
2)MY ZIPPER LOL
3)SEX
4)INDIANA POUCH

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne