Recent POST-OP

13 years 1 week ago #37420 by alanjay
Replied by alanjay on topic Recent POST-OP
Katherine, it was great. Everyone knew of the surgery and I got a lot of attention although I mostly sat down. Glad you were able to find my new thread so quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #37415 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Recent POST-OP
Hi Alan... So glad you are doing well post-op and have been able to venture out with family. Getting out those first few times feels like cashing in a "Get Out of Jail FREE" card and does wonders for one's spirits. Life will get back to normal... even though it may be a "new" normal over time. Best wishes for continued gains and improvements.

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

13 years 1 week ago #37413 by alanjay
Recent POST-OP was created by alanjay
To all of my friends,

I have been asked to start new thread due to my old post was on page 11. I am the same alanjay that got an ileal conduit 17 weeks ago. I have been doing better each day and even ventured to go to a family function yesterday. I have been very lucky in that I have had no leakage once my bag has been put on. It is still an annoyance to get up every 2 hours to empty my pouch because that is when I leak. It least I can Depend on Depends.
I would like to hear from all my old friends and my friends that I have yet to meet.

Alan

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne