I am struggling at the moment help!!!

16 years 1 month ago #14472 by Mystic
Replied by Mystic on topic I am struggling at the moment help!!!
OH SORRY, I AM AT WORK, "WHERE EVER A THOUGHT GOES A CHEMICAL FOLLOWS.

MYSTIC

Linda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14471 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic I am struggling at the moment help!!!
What is a "though" ?

16 years 1 month ago #14467 by Mystic
Replied by Mystic on topic I am struggling at the moment help!!!
LISA,

I READ THE FORUM DAILY. I AM GOING FOR MY 5TH TURB MARCH 25, IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS. BCG DID NOT HELP.

I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THESE WORDS PLEASEEEEEEEE "WHERE EVER A THOUGH GOES A CHEMICAL FOLLOWS".

DO NOT GIVE UP EVER, ASK FOR HELP AND STRENGTH FROM ABOVE AND HE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU.

MYSTIC

Linda

16 years 1 month ago #14466 by lisaloo
I am struggling at the moment help!!! was created by lisaloo
Hello
The chemotherapy is really kicking me at the moment I am in my third cycle and should have had the second dose on Monday but my blood levels were too poor so I had a transfusion instead and its been put back a week.
I have been trying so hard to stay positive and really focusing on my end date in June but just feel so low at the moment everything is getting on top of me.My tolerance of everything seems almost zero every little thing hurts and my head just aches all the time.My husband has been fantastic but he has to go back to work after Easter or he will drop to half pay and then we wont be able to afford our mortgage.So I am worried about how I will cope with the children on my own.I feel old fat ugly and a wreck I have gained over a stone since starting therapy so all my clothes are tight and look awful but I dont have the energy or the desire to shop for new stuff.
Basically I just want a rant and a winge life seems pretty unfair at the moment.How on earth did I get here I never smoked I only drink on special occasions I have always looked after my body eaten well excercised regularly sorry but it helps to vent
Lisa x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne