Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive

13 years 2 weeks ago #37383 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
We each have had our angels on this forum as well and know how important they are. It is my pleasure to be able to give you just a little bit of support and prayers and love. Take good care and keep coming back...we will be here for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #37373 by LilBit4
Replied by LilBit4 on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
I am trying to reply to each of your posts, but think I am doing something wrong as my replies are not showing up under each persons' post! :S

Soooooo, to Mike, Duke, Herb, Alanna, Jimswife, Sara Anne, Lynda and Pat.....YOU ARE ALL ANGELS and I am so very fortunate to have found you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I still have more questions, but will save them for another time. :)

Big Hugs and Prayers to all of you!

13 years 2 weeks ago #37372 by LilBit4
Thank you for your reply and advice. It is so much appreciated. I cannot express how grateful I am. I am learning so much and now know a little more on how to approach this. Thank you!

13 years 2 weeks ago #37370 by LilBit4
Thank you for your kind reply. It is so thoughtful of everyone and I hope I will be able to return the kindness one day.

13 years 2 weeks ago #37367 by alanna1
Replied by alanna1 on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
Hi there from here on the farm! I'm so sorry that you have to go through this, my husband,Norm, had a Neo-bladder last summer. I'm so glad that this forum is here for us. Being the care=taker I've learned so many things here from everyone on this site. I feel like it is is like a extended family on here. If you were here I would give you a big hug and hold your hand for support. If I was you I would tell my son asap. You need some support for the journey ahead. When my husband was diagnosed 2 years ago it was a month before our daughter's wedding, it was such a shock. My husband's cancer came back in March in his lymph nodes he was so disappointed and he one nite started to cry. He was holding alot of tension and anger in. Afterwards, I think, he felt better. Take care and take it -one day at a time. You are not alone. We all care! Alanna1 :kiss:

13 years 2 weeks ago #37359 by Herb
I am 72 year old male had RC 9/11/10 --- anxiety is part of the journey but it will pass and simply deciding on doctor you have confidence in will help you through the journey --- yes, there are always times that are difficult but you sound like you have the strength to do just fine. You are not alone. Take Care Herb†

Age 72 had radical 9/11/10 have conduit everything is fine, grateful to be a cancer survivor. Lost Dad and Brother to Cancer both in their 50's.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne