Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive

12 years 9 months ago #38536 by LilBit4
Replied by LilBit4 on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
Ahhhhhh, thanks Mike! One more month of chemo then I am sure I will get a date for surgery! Ouch! *lol*

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #38530 by mmc
Great news. Glad to hear things are going well!

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

12 years 9 months ago #38525 by LilBit4
Almost done 3rd round of chemo! One more round to go! Am doing fine, minor annoyances with the chemo, but will not complain as I know it could be much worse! Staying as active and positive as I can although I do have moments when I still say, "I can't believe they want to take my bladder!" I mean really! *lol*

Thanks jimswife and BillM....always good to hear from everyone and know that all of you understand how I feel and that I can come here for that added support, caring and friendship!

Hope everyone is having a beautiful, relaxing weekend!
Huggssssss!

12 years 9 months ago #38519 by BillM
Replied by BillM on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
Hey there Lilbit!

Hope things are still going good, chemo sucks. And the changes it causes, good and bad! Eventually all the treatments will be done. Take care and keep us updated.

Bill

5.24.10 Final staging T2G3 7.28.10 Started Gemcitabine, Cisplatin neoadjunctive chemotherapy
11.2.10 RC with NEO 11.18.11 First year CT shows possible liver tumor
12.8.11 Confirmation of TCC BC mets to the liver 6.27.12 Final round of Dose Dense MVAC
7.26.12 Final scans showed no tumor or no...

12 years 9 months ago #38192 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic Full of Anxiety....Trying to Stay Positive
Wow, LilBit...time sure has gone by. Great job you are doing and enjoying all those high cal yummy foods along the way! Keep up the good job and you will be thru all this chemo stuff soon!

12 years 9 months ago #38154 by LilBit4
Hey there Motomike! I saw your post...big congratulations!

Finished up 2nd month of chemo, although had to miss last Gemzar due to low white count again. Got two neupogen shots and will meet with my oncologist next Wednesday. Still feeling fine, mild queasiness a day or two after the Cisplatin, but cannot complain at all. Hair just a tad thinner, but still hoping that is all that happens. I have managed to add some pounds to this petite frame of mine and continue to consume high calorie yummy foods! Have two more months of chemo, so still praying that all goes well and keeping everyone here in my prayers as well.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne