hoping for feedback on what is happening

15 years 2 months ago #24163 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic hoping for feedback on what is happening
Hi,

Things are getting hectic LOL

The biopsy reports are back - they called yesterday. Of course it appears to be just like everything else - complicated. They did not tell me a dx but when I asked if it was cancer all I got was - it needs to be treated with scripts and that i really need to schedule follow up very soon. Why was I not suprized? I feel like they keep finding more things wrong and I end up with more drs - and less understanding of what is going on.
I am due for brain, bone, MRI and CT scans but seem to have difficulty getting them scheduled - likely my ins is slow on the authorization. With all going on I am seriously thinking I should just go up to Mayo's after I get back from honeymoon. All I really need is a plan to deal with the issues - why does it seem so elusive?
Today I start packing for Cancun :) I am so excited - I have only left the midwest twice before - 5 days in Georgia once and 10 days in TN once. And Cynthia - I am so hoping there is fresh pinapple in abundance :) I intend to take pictures and soak up everyray of sunny warmth I can! Come Sunday at 8:05 I will be on my way - YIPPPEEEEE!!!
Thanks for the support and bon voyage wishes :) God Bless, Holly
The topic has been locked.
15 years 2 months ago #24137 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic hoping for feedback on what is happening
Dear Holly,

I want to try to call you later today...just need to hear your voice. It is good to hear you are getting some of your questions answered and issues resolved; I know the waiting on test results are the worst. And so glad you are scheduled for a trip to Mexico....wishing you and your sweetie a very safe and enjoyable trip. May God keep you in His awesome care. Hugs, Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright
15 years 2 months ago #24114 by Lady Jane
Replied by Lady Jane on topic hoping for feedback on what is happening
Boy this trip is going to be wonderful for you. I am sorry you have another UTI. Good grief, enough already.

Visualize that sun, sea and sand. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Ta Grade 1
6 TURBS
15 BCG
dx Jan 07
15 years 2 months ago #24112 by Mona
Replied by Mona on topic hoping for feedback on what is happening
I'm so sorry you're having more problems. I hope you'll be feeling well enough to enjoy your well deserved trip and those biopsies come back clear. How about the sleep?
Mona
15 years 2 months ago #24072 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic hoping for feedback on what is happening
Hi,

Spent the afternoon in the ER - another freakin UTI :woohoo:

Last night my right thigh was going numb and I noticed the swelling was increased near that lymphnode and even lower into my groin area. So this morning I toodled out to the major facility hoping one of my drs could help...uro and his PA had day off, onco had day off, 2 primaries had day off and the onco PA was working clinicals with a different dr. :( So in the ER I had docs who had never seen a neo patient but had heard of them in med school LOL So more antibiotics, and my imaging is being moved up to next week. The path report for the endo biopsies are not in yet either.

I will be so glad to get to Cancun - and yes - I bought the insurance just incase a med prob crops up. Holly
15 years 2 months ago #24063 by TheWifeAgain
Replied by TheWifeAgain on topic hoping for feedback on what is happening
Bask in the sun and absorb the power and energy from the warm rays. Snuggle and cuddle and free yourself from worries.

Enjoy. You deserve it.

Age 53 Currently
Bladder Cancer Diagnosis October 2006 T1G3
2011 Finally made it 6 month between Cystos
8/22/2011 Cysto in the OR
(BCG and BCG Maintenance over the years)
Graduated to yearly Cystos
Tumor found at first one year Cysto - TURBT 4/26/2013
Kidney pain - CT scan 5/1/2013
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne