Thank you

16 years 1 month ago #14648 by cheryls
Replied by cheryls on topic Thank you
I relize I must sound very rude, its just their are times I dont know how to go on, and I found a memorial site that helped alittle as was this one and it felt as if that previous response was a insult to the fact that I wanted to share a different site! I know that cancer did take my mommy, and that maybe my story could help someone else, I just need to remeber her b4 the cancer to! She was a loving mother, wife and grandmother, who died way to early! We had so many plans and I dont know how to help her anymore, so maybe thats y its important to me to make a memorial 4 her! Yes part of it is selfish, cause it does help me, those days that I just cant even function enough to get out of bed, I go to that site and this one as well! I read alot of peoples stories and hopefully in time I will be able to share more about the thing that took my mommy, I was just hoping I would still be wellcome as well as her memory!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #14645 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Thank you
Cheryl,

Please don't take it so personally...I am definately going to visit the other site. You are very vulnerable right now...Of course you should look everywhere to find comfort during this time, and different ways to remember your mother...

I totally understand that, as do the others on this site.

Although cancer may take our loved ones...that is not the definition of who they are. But remember that this cancer DID take her, and you shouldn't miss the opportunity to show others visiting this site and looking in the Memorial Section the devastation that this disease can cause...maybe more research and funding will come this way and we can ultimately find a cure.

I see no reason why you can't have 2 memorials to her! Show your love wherever and however you want.

I know how much you must miss her...

In my Thoughts,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 1 month ago #14643 by cheryls
Replied by cheryls on topic Thank you
I understand your point of view, and though cancer is the ugly thing that took my mom, it is not the only thing I have to remeber about her! This site is suppose to be a place to express what Your going through and what you went through, and I find people who can help! I was offering people to visit a memorial that helps me, yet the only response I recieve is one in which tells me to make it on this site, that this is the right site to make it at! I guess your loving words are only limited to this site!!! How about a response like, of coarse we will check it out! And of coarse my mother will always be loved, this was just a place that was helping me!!!

16 years 1 month ago #14638 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Thank you
cheryls,
we have a "in memoriam " section which would be the right place to remember mom.
Or the storyboard which will tell your side of what happened and your feelings about it!!! I am sure you miss her but I also am sure she is with you everyday in your heart!!!! Ginger

16 years 1 month ago #14615 by cheryls
Thank you was created by cheryls
thank you everyone! i would just like to offer everyone who has said such loving words to me and my sister to log on to virtual-memorials and put in deborah stevens name! it may show a little bit about how much my mom is missed! it might even be somewhere for anyone out there to use as a place to give a little memorial to those you may have lost!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne