Thank you

16 years 3 weeks ago #14744 by Zachary
Replied by Zachary on topic Thank you
Or... you can link there directly:

Deborah Rose Stevens * May 4, 1958 - December 2, 2007

Nice site and very touching memorial. May we all be as loved and as missed.

Zach

"Standing on my Head"---my chemo journal
T3a Grade 4 N+M0
RC at USC/Norris June 23, 2006 by Dr. John Stein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 weeks ago #14709 by cheryls
Replied by cheryls on topic Thank you
Thank you every one for coming to my moms site! I relize I was having a very sad day and the one thing that gets me motivated is going to a site that I can still help my mommy in some way! I took offense to something that wasent intended the way I took it, but I have those horrible days when I just get so mad!!! I dont understand why this is happening! I shouldent have gotten mad at anyone at this site, especially because of all the love and support everyone shows here! But thank you again everyone for your loving thoughts, hopefully one day I can express more of the loving feeling I feel for all of you out there! I will keep reading and keep everyone in my heart and thoughts and hopefully it might get easier to share some words of what I am going through!

16 years 4 weeks ago #14678 by Clara
Replied by Clara on topic Thank you
I was also confused about the site Virtual Memories but glad we know about it now.
It is a wonder memorial which I visited this morning.

Clara

Caretaker of husband, Bob.
Stage IV
Diagnosed Jan, 2007

16 years 4 weeks ago #14665 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Thank you
Cheryl,

I went to the Virtual Memorials Site today. You should be very proud of your mother. She was truely loved. What a great legacy she left with all of those grandchildren. The music was great, and I openly cried while reading and listening.

My best to you,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

16 years 4 weeks ago #14661 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Thank you
Joe, thanks for the web link, thats what threw me, therefore the confusion. Isn't it a beautiful memorial. Ginger

16 years 4 weeks ago #14660 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Thank you
Cheryls I know for a fact Ginger would never mean any harm she is one of the sweetest woman on this site as a Caregiver. I went over to the memorial and I did enjoy the the poems I guess cause I write alot of poetry they were very nice.. Some folks here might not not know how to get to the the site so I will put the link in here and your Moms name Deborah Stevens so people know who to click on when they get there.

www.virtual-memorials.com/

My Condolences, Joe

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne