4 days till the big RC,

16 years 4 months ago #11805 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic 4 days till the big RC,
Don I wish you the best and I'm sure you'll do just fine, and even if you need the chemo after the surgery no big deal I always think it is a good idea anyway (adjuvant chemo) just to make sure none of those tiny suckers (cells) slipped away. Cheers, Joe ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 4 months ago #11803 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic 4 days till the big RC,
Hi Don,
You know I will keep you in my prayers. I think your attitude is going to work in your favor - get er dun! God Bless, Holly

16 years 4 months ago #11800 by skypilot
4 days till the big RC, was created by skypilot
:-\Hello all: I have four days till the Big RC. I am at this point looking forward to the chalenge of doing a good transition to my new equipment. Hoping and Praying I wont need chemo. They say I am between a 2 and 3 whatever that is. Never have seen any blood or clots only after turbs. CT scan shows no inlarged nodes. Although lab called after pre op checkup all freaked out about finding blood in the urine test. Said to call uro rite away. Well he said if you did not have blood we would not be doing the surgery. Kind of funny to him. Well it was actuly the physition assistent. BY the way I am very thankful, to have had this forum the last 22 months, Thankyou Windy for making this forum happen, for your caring and understanding for other people. Don

Hanging in there!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne