Photos of Nature

16 years 9 months ago #6538 by New2This
Replied by New2This on topic Photos of Nature
Thanks for sharing the pics. I think I see a little bird in the tree, but I don't know what kind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6536 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Photos of Nature
Alice,

Pretty photos. I personally love any and all paintings or photos that have a moon. Your term "diligent" moon is very appropriate and had never occured to me. There is a lot of symbolism in a moon over a lake and I think you've grasped the meaning in your photo and title. Thanks. Very poetic.

The second is an interesting photo, but, the only thing that jumps out at me is the little car in the background. I can't wait to find out what I can't see.

Thanks so much for adding this little bright spot in my morning.

Buds,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 9 months ago #6531 by Alice L.
Replied by Alice L. on topic Photos of Nature
What do you see in the photo? Hint........it is not very obvious.

Take a guess and I will tell you if you are right or wrong? :)

16 years 9 months ago #6530 by Alice L.
I waited patiently for others to share, but..............I got bored, so here goes....

This photo was taken at a small Kansas lake on the night of July 4th a couple of years back. The moon was so full and so diligently beaming as if it was admiring itself in a mirror (this is where the lake comes in :) )

I titled it, "Two Souls, But One"

16 years 9 months ago #6458 by Alice L.
Ohhh Rosemary, It is soooo lovely, so mystic, and so serene. A person can look into this photo as if it was never ending.

Rosemary, your wording and description of this picture is phenomenal. It leads me to believe that you could be one to create and put together a photo album of nature scenes and sell it. Maybe even for a fundraiser for Bladder Cancer :)

Rosemary and all, I do hope you will also enjoy the 4th. A couple of my son's best buddys moved in next door to me recently. They kept me up until 2:00 a.m. shooting fireworks, but I could hear them laughing and really enjoying themselves. I would lay there with a smile on my face thinking if my son was here, he would be right there along with them enjoying himself too.

So here is to wishing you all a safe and enjoyable 4th. Looking back to when we were young and very anxious adults.

Love and Friendship To All!

Alice

16 years 9 months ago #6456 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Photos of Nature
Great photo, Rosemary. I guess there is a reason they call them the Great Smoky Mountains! Must really be special in the Fall with all the colors. Nature has a way of putting "things" in the proper prospective.

Enjoy those moments in between,

Gordon

age 70
Dx 10/03
neobladder 9/4/04

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne