Photos of Nature

16 years 9 months ago #6672 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Photos of Nature
I love the colors in that photo, Alice. Very nice and pretty picture. Don't you just love it when you can get the feeling of life in a photo? You are doing very well with your camera....

This bird was my ferry friend on this particular day. My little grandbaby loves to chase seagulls. She seems to have an ear for their cry in the sky and when she hears them, she will point to the sky, mimic their sound and then start to chase them. Oh, the joy of little things...

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6656 by Alice L.
Replied by Alice L. on topic Photos of Nature
Hey Gordon, so nice to see you, literally :) Nice Picture! I am so glad to hear you are doing fine and were out having a good time.

Funny you mention hummingbirds. I just happen to have a picture of one I took when I was in Colorado. Amazing and beautiful birds to watch.

So glad to have you back and can't wait to see your next pictures you have described for us.

Alice

16 years 9 months ago #6654 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Photos of Nature
Hey guys & gals,

I'm back. Have been at the Priest Lake Cabin trying to escape the terrible heat we currently have in the Great Northwest. 100 plus degree days - very unusual.

By the way I can see the Butterfly! Great shot. We have red geraniums on the deck at the cabin and the Monarch butterflys and hummingbirds really enjoy them. We have a couple of hummingbird feeders up. We have four regulars that attend. We're hoping that the two pair have babies in the woods somewhere.

As I said in a recent post, we had a bad wind storm and lost electricity for several days. Lost most of the food in the refrig. A minor "bump in the road". :) We always bring more than enough food anyway when we go up.

I'll try to see if I can remember how to post a picture. :D Have a couple of British Columbia pictures in mind. Maybe I'll post a picture of the "cabin".

enjoy those moments....

Gordon

PS good to see the thread continue.

age 70
Dx 10/03
neobladder 9/4/04

16 years 9 months ago #6652 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Photos of Nature
Voila!! Lovely photo! Thanks so much, you guys!! I can see it!!

Your bud,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 9 months ago #6651 by New2This
Replied by New2This on topic Photos of Nature
Thanks Alice! (At least I can see it-hope everyone else can!)
I did use the toolbar to upload.

16 years 9 months ago #6649 by Alice L.
Replied by Alice L. on topic Photos of Nature
GORDON, where are you my friend? Haven't heard from you for awhile. I do hope you are well. Please let us know when you can.

Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you and waiting for that next photo shot.

Alice

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne