Photos of Nature

16 years 9 months ago #6409 by Alice L.
Replied by Alice L. on topic Photos of Nature
Okay Teach (Zach), let's see how well this student can follow directions :). Do hope this works and all will enjoy. You know, I really should receive a purple heart for this pic ;D. This Snapper could have taken half of my leg off in one bite, lol, and as you can see, he was coming right at me, lol. I bet his shell alone was a foot long if not longer. Don't see alot of them this big in Kansas.

Alice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #6403 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Photos of Nature
Wow, Gordon,

Really neat photo. That cloud looks to have the consistency of cotton. It looks that thick.
Thanks for sharing. It is so fun to see the things that others see.

Your friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

16 years 9 months ago #6397 by Alice L.
Wow Gordon, Amazing picture. Did you happen to get any bad storms or high waters that night?

As you can see, I too am not having much luck posting pictures. They always say though, practice makes perfect, so just keep on posting.

Alice

16 years 9 months ago #6396 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Photos of Nature
Well it's time for me to quit! As I was resizing and previewing, I hit the wrong button.
The photo is from the deck of the Priest lake cabin. I thought a title such as a "higher power" would be appropriate. I need a higher power to help me "resize my photos" and learn to post! :-\

I apologize once again for the size.

Gordon

age 70
Dx 10/03
neobladder 9/4/04

16 years 9 months ago #6395 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Photos of Nature

age 70
Dx 10/03
neobladder 9/4/04

16 years 9 months ago #6394 by Alice L.
Zach, thank you so very much for the information and your patience in explaining it to me.

I will probably try it later when I am not running back and forth to mowing the yard, to the bathroom, to checking in on my 2 year old grandson and my 7 year old grandson, then to the bathroom again.........oh never mind, Rosemary understands, lol.

You guys are fantastic!

Alice

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne