I\'m Baffled

12 years 9 months ago #38428 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic I\'m Baffled
Jim; It's good to hear from you. Been wondering where you been. You were a big help to me, part of the road map that I talk about so often. I think people take it for granted now that this kind of help has always been there. I am so thankful for this site, and hope everyone involved knows that. Like you, the experience with Rick still haunts me a little. I always have to temper my enthusiasm for the surgeries with Rick in mind. Still hoping he returns at some point with a new outlook. Hope all has been well with you.
Duke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #38425 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic I\'m Baffled
I know I'm not going to be Gracie! :)

While I appreciate the mention, I truly believe it takes the entire cast of characters (all of the folks who post) to make this work.
It's waaaaay more than Pat and Mike and George. While we post a lot and have done a lot of research, everyone plays a part and it's an ensemble. :)

Mike

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

12 years 9 months ago #38422 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic I\'m Baffled
Good night John Boy
Goodnight Mary Ellen
Goodnight Billy Bob
Goodnight Sweetheart, It' time to Go

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

12 years 9 months ago #38419 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic I\'m Baffled
George you can be all those people but you can't have Gracie Allen...you can have George Burns....I reserve the right to be Gracie
Goodnight George! :P

12 years 9 months ago #38417 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic I\'m Baffled
Humpy
Glad to hear from you indeed!
Thanks for mentioning my small contribution as comic relief to Mike and Pat.

I am their Jerry Lewis, Their Dick Martin, Their Harvery Corman, Their Curley, Their Stan Laurel, Their Lou Costello, Their Gracie Allen, Their Tommy Smothers.

You get the picture.

With this cast of Extremely Well Informed Characters (Pat, Cynthia, Mike and so many more) offering real answers.................... my place as class clown was pre-ordained.

Happy to be of service

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

12 years 9 months ago #38414 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic I\'m Baffled
Hey Humpy,
Glad to see you!! We do have Chit Chat for the humorous off topic stuff and i think its good to have different categories so you can go where you want and not have to try to find threads.
Actually ABLCS has more members than BCAN just not as many that post. BCAN much more like Facebook i think...a lot of regulars that post whether they have anything much to say or not or to just support one another..which is a good thing.
And i'm still working on that Crazy monkey sex thing. I mean i think the gorillas are pretty obscene but i guess i haven't been paying enough attention to the monkeys?!! :blink:
I feel bad for Rick also and haven't heard anything recently. Jack updated me about 6 months ago ..he made it through but barely but i haven't heard anthing since.
pat

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne