BCG seems to have been off and on for several years on availibility. While 6 weeks may not be a big problem, you do want to get going in attacking things, since you have been fighting this since 2016. I would phone around other URO offices, teaching hospitals or major centers that treat bladder cancer and see if you can get some. In the past year,
a newer agent, Gemcitabine and Docetaxel have been used by several posters and it does appear to be a good sub for BCG. You may also want to ask your URO about this. I have linked one of the discussions on the board a bout a year ago:
Gemcitabine/Docetaxel monthly treatment - Bladder Cancer Support Forum
DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.
Non invasive bladder cancer off and on since 2016. Was schedule for my 6 weeks BCG instillation starting today for the next 6 weeks.. Got a call from the dr office and my appointments have been canceled until August because they have no BCG supply. I'm worried and wonder if this is a big problem...