New growth found

14 years 1 month ago #30842 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic New growth found
Hi Vi, I am sorry to hear your news. I had a reocurrence one year after they took out five tumors, and that was two years ago. I have been clear since. I know the feeling a person has when they get the news but don,t get to down this is what can happen with bladder cancer. My brother had it come back 4 times, single papillary tumor and then for the next ten years nothing . So things can get better. Our prayers are with you
Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #30834 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic New growth found
Stay positive. I had a recurrence at 5 months almost 2 years ago and so far nothing further. I have also had 15 BCG treatments and have handled them OK so far.

Joey

14 years 1 month ago #30833 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic New growth found
Vi
I am so sorry you have a reoccurrence, but since that is the "nature" of Bladder Cancer, that is why we keep close watch.
If it is low grade papillary, your Uro may just keep watch. BCG is most effective with CIS.
Keep us informed of your TURB and results.
I will be thinking of you ;)

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

14 years 1 month ago #30817 by Hox
Replied by Hox on topic New growth found
Vi... I went none aggressive for 9 years and turned down BCG treatments and ended up with aggressive tumors with an RC scheduled for March 7... Perhaps if I had taken the BCG I wouldn't yet be in this position... Keep and eye on it... mine went from non-aggressive to aggressive between mid December and January 8... Keep us posted... Rick

Rick

14 years 1 month ago #30813 by vgau
New growth found was created by vgau
Had my check and new growth was found in one area. This was not the area where the previous tumor was found.
The plan is to cut it out and I'm not sure if he will inject anything this time since this is the first.
Thought it looked like low grade papillary again, but was so small it will require biopsy report .
Not exactly what I was ready for, :angry:
Vi

Dx 10/5 Non Invasive Papillary

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne