Yes, once again BCG

14 years 10 months ago #26114 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Yes, once again BCG
Nix over the past year I have only had 12 BCG treatments, the last three last month and any problems I have subside within 48 hours.

Joey
The topic has been locked.
14 years 10 months ago #26112 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Yes, once again BCG
PS - I forgot to mention - I went back to the Uro last week - tested - no infection - gave me some meds for frequent urination (can't take them everyday because they cause constipation - which causes even more pressure.

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07
14 years 10 months ago #26110 by Nix
Yes, once again BCG was created by Nix
I completed another BCG maintenance two weeks ago. My bladder reacted immediately with spasms and I could only "hold" the BCG for 25 minutes. Since that time I have had so much pressure it is very uncomfortable most of the time. My past doses have caused inflammation to my bladder for a period of time, but not with all this pressure all the time. Even during the last cysto (which was 5 months after he last BCG) there was still small pockets of inflammation.
:ohmy:
My guess is that my bladder is so inflamed that even a small amount of urine causes the pressure and of course the pain that comes with it. It seems the pressure is near the uretha? Just a guess.:S
Anyway, I am just wondering if any of the BCG Warriors have also experienced this?
thanks for any input.............

Nix

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07
Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne