just a bad feeling

15 years 8 months ago #20937 by julieanne
just a bad feeling was created by julieanne
Well, I haven't posted much lately. I guess I haven't had much to share. I did post recently about Daddy falling etc on the caregivers forum. I don't know how to explain my concern except that something just isn't right. Little things really but noticeable. Yesterday in conversation something came up about Captain D's and Mama said there are two in town. We said no there is just one (always has been and she knows that....or knew that). She got IRATE about it. She said she knows good and well there are two. Now me, I let it go, but my dear sister went on with her about it. Now that might seem small, but we have lived here all our lives and it is something she knows but apparently is confused about. Also, the irritability is becoming worse. Every year, we have a big family reunion at Mama and Daddy's. Now she was having it this year or bust. My sister and I went out to help her do some cleaning etc and (now granted my sister is the queen of throw it out)she was just ill the entire time. Now I know this may seem very petty, but I know her and I know it is not right. Daddy loses balance and falls often now and I just feel like every time the phone rings it will be bad news. Mama basically has said she won't go back to the doctor, so how on earth are we supposed to know what is going on??????????????????????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne