Trying to remain strong

16 years 2 months ago #13449 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic Trying to remain strong
Sam,

How I wished we would have had the opportunity to talk with you during your moms illness. My husband was diagnosed in May as well and had his r/c same as your mom, Sept.
Sam, I wonder if you could share your story here with us, how her illness started, what tests she had done to see if it had spread before her r/c, and what stage she was when her turb was done. If it is to hard to do this I understand, the info can help others who experience a similar story. Did she have chemo or radiation? No one wants to loose there mom, and you at 30, its so young to have her gone. Had you been on the site at the time we could have led you through if you needed help. Here you are now and I am grateful you are back. It is a disease that in our case can jump into your life with no notice at all, then be stage 3 t-2. From then on it was a whirlwind of disappointment, and for you as well I am sure, I am more fortuneate, after my husbands r/c he had no more cancer, not for your mom, I am sure you hold her in a special place in your heart, and the angels are looking after her now..
please tell us her story.....Ginger Beane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 months ago #13447 by sam77th
Trying to remain strong was created by sam77th
hi everyone.i have been coming to this sight since last may.never signed on,just got alot of info from everyone and tried to get some idea of what my mommy was going through.my mom debbie was a beautiful 49 yr old wonderful mom and grandma.and wife.she was dx in may 2007 with bladder cancer.had 2 turb,then in sept. a rc.found out in november it spread and she passed away on dec 2.i havent been coming to this forum lately but now i find myself coming back on more.i pray for all of yous going through this ,patients and caregivers.this forever has changed my life my dads and sisters.we are all trying to remain strong but there r days i just dont want to get out of bed.i really hope one day for a cure ....no one ever needs to go through this....just rambling on but im glad i finally wrote something instead of just reading ....god bless u all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne