the operation

10 years 3 months ago #45789 by bgj
Replied by bgj on topic the operation
We are still waiting for Bobby to be sent to rehab so he can get his strength up to start walking again. He is eating well by himself without help from me to feed him. He can sit on the side of the bed with help getting there, but still cant stand or walk. Everyday is a little bit better. He still gets confused about where he is or why he is there and I was wondering if this is normal. The nurses and docs say it is normal with the type of "trauma" he went through with the infection and kidneys shutting down and the high fever so I guess I just have to be patient!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #45788 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic the operation
Around here....

We do a LOT of praying.

And sometimes those prayers are answered. And Sometimes they go unanswered. Sometimes God has plans of his own and we don't find out until later.

George

Glad to hear the good news. I was Prayin for you.
Thank you God

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

10 years 3 months ago #45787 by bgj
Bobby is doing so much better now..............they have about got all the toxins out of his blood system now and he will be going to rehab this week we hope!
So if any of you have the same problems as Bobby did, remember to pray and have faith that your loved one will get better! ;)

10 years 3 months ago #45782 by bgj
Thank you for your prayers. I will keep you all posted! :)

10 years 3 months ago #45781 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic the operation
That is a "good news" update! Wishing you and Bobby continued improvement every day.

Keep you both in my prayers and thoughts

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07
The following user(s) said Thank You: bgj

10 years 3 months ago #45780 by bgj
I have to tell you all that Bobby is doing so much better today, 1/24/2014. All his stats are excellent and his fever is gone! Praise the Lord and thanks for all the prayers. His infection is almost gone, but he is still having dialysis to continue getting rid of all the toxins. I have noticed today that he is a little disoriented and has asked me "why is he at this hospital and what happened?" I told him where he was and asked him "why did he think he was in this hospital and he said I guess I had a car wreck" I told him why he was there and about the operation and he said "Oh yeah". I guess this is normal since they give him xanax for his anxiety. Let me know if anyone else has had any of these feelings and thanks again for the prayers!

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne