Ramblings

17 years 1 month ago #4203 by jrcanoe
Ramblings was created by jrcanoe
They act like I have no choices; No answers are provided. I can see them think “why is he asking this “.  I pretty much knew what was up when cipro had no effect on the life’s blood that was draining out of me. I knew going in about the white wash My doctors were calling a looksee and biopsy of a polyp.  They looked a little stunned when they asked me my name and proceedure for their final OR verifying check before putting me under I said “I’m John R… and I’m here to get my bladder rotoruetered.”  I had thought about using a marker to write “CARE “on my penis and “This Side Up” and “Handle With” on my body.

Pissing razor blades is no fun (and yet these fools want me to drink Niagara) It’s just what I call screaming pain, but it pales beside the waves of agony of bladder spasms and contractions pushing clots and chunks down your fiery penis. There aint no screaming going on nor would it be possible.  Wakening on the bathroom floor covered in swet piss and blood a look to my watch tells me I’ve only been out a few seconds if at all.  The thought of the gun safe two floors down flashes through my mind but it might as well been 1000 miles. There is no real pain relativity the fiery penis is shoved on the back burner while I lay there gaining the strength to clean myself up a little and crawl into bed.

I’m scared, my bladder gives an occasional flutter just thinking about it. They want to stick a tube up me while I’m awake and fill me up with this bio-hazard. My god the soreness just ended and I’v worked down through steak knives to butter knives by staining all my underwear and sheets in a white and camo orange pattern. Funny other than Women I have never been scared of anything. I mean risk analysis caused me to give up extremes when my daughter was born but it was love and a since of fairness not fear that caused me to table big water kayaking, cave diving, downhill racing , the wish for a motorcycle ect.  The first BCG went fine much ado about nothing. After an hour and 45 min I was doing the peepee dance when the nurse had pity on me and man I peed like a race horse I think I got it all and it seems that I may not be retaining as much urine now

I need answers .I want to recalculate a motorcycle. I won’t spend all my hard earned collage money for my daughter in a vain attempt to keep this salmon alive. A river in Canada with polar bears calls me, Can I insist that my death certificate read natural causes if I’m eaten by a polar bear?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne