NO intestinal segments

17 years 1 month ago #4281 by jrcanoe
Replied by jrcanoe on topic NO intestinal segments
Well call me Mr Porker Piss, very Interesting. One of those pig valves gave me 10 more years with my Grandpop and outlasted him. I don't even remember him being on any anti-rejection drugs but maybe he was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #4279 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic NO intestinal segments
AND we use pig valves for valve replacement surgery..........so my thought is they're working with pig bladders........but i'll bet its in trials. I'll let you know if i get a reply...Pat

17 years 1 month ago #4278 by jrcanoe
Replied by jrcanoe on topic NO intestinal segments
Thanks Patrica I'll look into Rochester. It just seems to me if they can put a saline or silacone bags in a womens chest for (edit judmental comment ) reasons they ought to be able to do something mechanically usefull with the technology.

17 years 1 month ago #4258 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic NO intestinal segments
Check with Mayo in Rochester.....they claim to be working on it...don't know it its in trials or what? I've written them but have received no replys as yet but its right on their web site.
Otherwise, you've got plenty of bowel and it adjusts just fine....just make sure you're with a surgeon who really and i stress REALLY knows what he's doing and doesn't cut too much..........Pat

17 years 1 month ago #4257 by jrcanoe
NO intestinal segments was created by jrcanoe
Aren't there any bladder removal prosses that don't require F@#king up a working system. There would be a small chance I would let the butchers take my bladder if they would leave my bowels alone.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne