Should I be Scared?

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #41105 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic Should I be Scared?
John... just wanted to add my good wishes on to what George said. We have all been scared witless at times throughout our journeys with BC, and I believe we would have to be superhuman for what we deal with not to scare us when BC shows its ugly side.

There is strength in numbers and you've got many supportive people here that care about you going into your surgery on Monday.

My very best wishes for saying goodbye to that nasty old bladder and moving on to cancer-free days!

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #41104 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic Should I be Scared?
John
I had bleeding after my TURB procedures and it was always present. I don't know how much is going on there, but a small amount is probably not serious.

You have only got 4 days until you are cancer free and we are all hoping for the best.
Good luck on Monday.

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

12 years 2 months ago #41103 by john14108
Should I be Scared? was created by john14108
I had a TURBT done on Dec 23rd and they scheduled me for a radicl Cystectomy and a neo-bladder. The surgery is to be done this coming Monday the 27th. After the TURBT I experienced some token bleeding for about 2 weeks. Since then I saw no blood until today. Every trip to the bathroom today is showing bright red blood, not a lot but some showing each time. I talked to the hospital and they told me that as long as I don't have a temp to just hang in there. I'm concerned and wonder if anyone here has experienced the same thing?

Thanks for this site, I've learned a bunch from all here.

John :unsure:

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne