Hello I am new here...

17 years 1 month ago #4381 by wendy
Replied by wendy on topic Hello I am new here...
Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://blcforum.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1174066242]This Thread[/link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #4317 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Hello I am new here...
Thanks Joe. I really, really appreciate that.

MZ, don't forget that you have us all here and speaking for myself, I am praying for you, too.

Your BC friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

17 years 1 month ago #4316 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Hello I am new here...
Well best of luck MZ and have a safe journey. Ro & MZ I will keep both your sons in my prayers daily, I just wish we would just get out of Iraq. As you said hard enough having this on your mind and then have that worry on top my heart goes out to yous. God Bless, Joe

17 years 1 month ago #4315 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic Hello I am new here...
Hi all,

We are off to Rochester - the cold is massively improved and neobladder is on. Will likely be Tues or Wed before I post again...Love ya all, Holly

17 years 1 month ago #4308 by Jmema
Replied by Jmema on topic Hello I am new here...
Holly,
You sound like you have it all together and you are ready to put up a fight and I know you will win.
I will be thinking of you on Tuesday and saying my prayers to St. Peregrine and I will ask him to especially watch over you on that day. I will also add your son to my prayer list. The power of prayer is amazing.
Many blessings.....Jean

17 years 1 month ago #4270 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Hello I am new here...
MZ,

You are very brave and well armed. You will always have your support behind you here.

We have a couple of things in common. My sister had 2/3 of her bowel removed about 8 years ago because of gangrene from a blood clot. We came within an inch of losing her. The Doc's took a long time to diagnose because I guess they weren't looking for a gangrened intestine. Surgery became an option in the nick of time. My brother-in-law is a minister, and the entire ministerial community came together at the hospital and formed a wide, solid ring of prayer. The Doctors told us that he just didn't know if she would make it. She did make it and she considers her life to be a miracle. And so do we.

My son has been recalled to Active Duty in the Army and will mobilize to Iraq sometime after June. It is very hard for me to talk about. Please know that I will be praying for you and for your son. I've got your back.

Your friend,
Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne