invasive 3 bc

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #37036 by mmc
Replied by mmc on topic invasive 3 bc
Michael,

Congrats on the great news! I'm up to annual visits now and you will be too. Moving from 3 months, to 6 months, to annually is kind of like a graduation with all the joy that comes with it.

Mike

P.S. WOW! Time flies! I can't believe it has already been 5 months since you started this thread!

Age 54
10/31/06 dx CIS (TisG3) non-invasive (at 47)
9/19/08 TURB/TUIP dx Invasive T2G3
10/8/08 RC neobladder(at 49)
2/15/13 T4G3N3M1 distant metastases(at 53)
9/2013 finished chemo -cancer free again
1/2014 ct scan results....distant mets
2/2014 ct result...spread to liver, kidneys, and lymph...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #37018 by michael305
Replied by michael305 on topic invasive 3 bc
Thank you too Motormike and yes good news is always great!

13 years 1 month ago #37017 by motomike
Replied by motomike on topic invasive 3 bc
Thanks for bringing this thread back. I read it from the beginning and it was great. Good news is always my favorite.

I'm 70, retired heat/air contractor. After 4 months of keymo ileal conduit (IC) surgery removed bladder & prostate May 2010

13 years 1 month ago #37014 by michael305
Thank you dukel I appreciate Hearing This From You! I just Wish Every one Could Just walk Away From This Monster.

13 years 1 month ago #37006 by dukel
Replied by dukel on topic invasive 3 bc
Michael, It's good hear you are doing well. I am a little over a year out from my neo surgery and i can tell you that for me things have continued to get better. I hope things continue to get even better for you as time goes on.
Duke

13 years 1 month ago #36987 by michael305
Well it has been a while since my last post. I am glad to say that I have been at work and hod no issues what so ever. My sleeping now is a whole lot better as far as how many times I have to get up. I awaken every morning between 330 am to 4 am 1 time verses 3 prior then sleep for rest of morning.

I had my 1st 3 month visit and Dr Koch was really Proud of himself when he asked me how I was getting along and I stated I felt as normal as anyone else except I have a neo bladder. He then informed me of my results on my CT with Dye and my blood work was excellent. So after expecting him to tell me I see you in another 3 months instead he gave me 6 months.

I hope all the best and will also keep all updated as well.

michael..

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne