Ed and Cyndi’s excellent adventure in Chicago

15 years 3 months ago #23807 by Stephany
Waiting to hear how things went today, Eddie! We are just all crossing everything we have that things went well.

Stephany in Iowa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #23805 by DougG
Cynthia, We've been thinking about you and Eddie K all week. Hope tomorrow goes well.
Love, Anita & Doug

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

15 years 3 months ago #23794 by TR1492
Good luck Cyndi - you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

T.R.

15 years 3 months ago #23760 by GKLINE
I am sending you some of my good luck. I have some to spare and it is in its purist form. It comes specially gift wrapped for you. It was given to me from some special people who saw me through with flying colors. Sooooooo I'm pasing on a bunch to you. It will grow exponentially in you and see you through the toughest of times. My best wishes are for you and a speedy recovery will be a given with your positive attitude.
George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

15 years 3 months ago #23756 by blb
Cyndi - you and Ed will be in my thoughts and prayers - You gave me so much strength at Christmas time when I needed it, now take care of YOU - You are an amazing person - I am with ya girl!!

Bobbi

15 years 3 months ago #23755 by pemquid
Hope all goes well and smoothly, and that the results are good. We're all pulling for you. Cyudi--don't, don't, don't try to work too soon and compromise your recovery. We "forum-ites" will certainly understand if there are glitches here and there -- not to say we won't miss your helpful and heartening presence.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne