Ed and Cyndi’s excellent adventure in Chicago

15 years 2 months ago #23869 by Alan
Continued prayers for both of you! Ya'll are an inspiration!

Alan

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #23865 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic Ed and Cyndi’s excellent adventure in Chicago
Hi you two ,
Am so pleased that all is going well and looking forward to more good news soon,
Good night, God bless,Diane

15 years 2 months ago #23864 by eddiek
Hello Everyone:

Cyndi had a good night and has been up and walking. Her doctors visited her at about 7:00 this morning. They hinted that she might be released tomorrow if she continues to make good progress. Her blood oxygen was low, so they put her back on oxygen. I've taken a few hours off, but am just about to head back to the hospital. Maybe if she feels up to it, she'll be able to enter a post later today.

Again, thanks for all of the support!

Cyndi and Ed K.

Edward J. Kinsella
American Bladder Cancer Society
Board of Directors - Treasurer/Secretary

& Caregiver

15 years 2 months ago #23854 by lisaloo
Hi
I am so pleased to hear things are going well and hope they continue to do so.Your picture in Sacs is really cool it must have been amazing to meet up with Holly.I loved chatting on Tuesday night and hope its not long until your back to top form
Love and best wishes Lisa xxx

15 years 2 months ago #23852 by Jmema
I am so happy to hear Cynthia is doing so well. I have been out of the loop for about a week. My first UTI, coupled with a sinus infection and 104 fever. Quite an experience so I missed the first part of the trip to Chicago but now I am up to speed and send prayers for a quick recovery.
Our corner of NW Connecticut is covered in ice and I am sure Dalton is as well. Hopefully, we will have some sun and melting for your return.
Blessings....Jean

15 years 2 months ago #23847 by Rockyiss
Dear Cynthia, I was just thinking of you and praying that you are resting ok tonight.I figure it won't be long before you are educating everyone you come in contac with in Chicago! I hope that you are feeling well soon. Rocky

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne