The struggle has been in vain- it's spread- update on Bob

16 years 3 months ago #13035 by fearandfight
Lorrie sad when you have to put on a sad voice to start getting things accomplished. I mean that Path Report are these Dr's mentally challenge or what it is either negative or positive. What a bunch of whackos these Dr's have turned out to be. If someone told me my Path Report was clean and it wasn't cancer or not I wanna knock someones head off and I am usually an ez going guy. Wow to much to handle, Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 3 months ago #13032 by lisaloo
Hi Lorrie
I am glad you and Bob have started to move forward it sounds as if you have been through a nightmare.I really hope the appointments bring some hope and at least a way forward.So sorry I havent responded before I just seem to get sort of slfish and wrapped up in me but I pray for everyone on this sight.
Lisa

16 years 3 months ago #12970 by driscolls
My sediments exactly, Lorrie!

Debi

16 years 3 months ago #12961 by bobmac2
Hi Julieann- I'm sorry about your Mom- I've been reading your posts. I remember clearly at our meeting with the surgeon,I specifically asked him if Bob would be cancer-free after surgery & his reply was "I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't sure. This is the 'cadillac' of surgeries you know" Well, B......T!! I would take great pleasure in choking him.

16 years 3 months ago #12957 by julieann
Unfortunately this is all starting to sound very familiar. My mom had RC in Aug. Before surgery, they din't do hardly any tests (on the rest of her body), but we did not know any better. I mean it happened so fast. She was diagnosed the end of July and by Aug. 13th she was in surgery. After surgery, they said she was all clear. Nothing in nodes. October scans...nothing. January scans..3 lymph nodes and maybe more (PET scan Tuesday). I have wondered why you would suggest surgery without knowing if it was somewhere else. Also, after surgery the oncologist, called it "fairly aggressive". I guess surgery was still our best option, but I just hate this.

16 years 3 months ago #12838 by harry s
Lorrie - We were so sorry to see this news, but very happy to see the update that you now have appts lined up next week. Hopefully you'll be getting better information and answers. We will keep you, Bob and the the rest of your family in prayer and also pray for the wisdom of the doctor's and for better communication. Please do keep us posted via the forum. Margot and Harry

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne