More bad news- why does nothing go smoothly?

14 years 10 months ago #26278 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic More bad news- why does nothing go smoothly?
Hi Lorrie, This has got to be really tuff for you, to watch someone you love in pain and not be able to stop it. Maybe what they did will kick in in a couple of days and start to work alittle better. Are you able to get alittle time away so that you can regroup, find some peace for a moment. My prayer to the Lord God is that the pain stooped now and he would be able to sleep with peace God Bless you be cause you are in our prayers Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #26276 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic More bad news- why does nothing go smoothly?
Lorrie,
It is awful to know this painful situation continues for you and Bob. It seems it is a waiting game that you just can't win at. I am so sorry that you both must endure such hardship. Keeping you both in my heart and praying for you daily. Hugs, Melodie

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

14 years 10 months ago #26275 by Julie
Lorrie, I'm really sorry the procedure didn't help Bob. It is understandable to feel discouraged when what little hope there was for pain relief didn't work. I don't have any answers but I can listen. Hugs, Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

14 years 10 months ago #26270 by bobmac2
We are getting very discouraged. The procedure that Bob had last Sat. was supposed to take away 90% of the pain- if anything, it's worse. I spoke to the surgeon yesterday who told me that tis has only ever happened once before. Figures! How much more can this poor guy take? Since day 1 (if you have been following all my posts)things have gone wrong- over 2 years now since 1st diagnosis- nothing but screw-ups& mistakes. Bob doesn't have much time left (a few months at best)- I don't want to see him in this much pain for the remainder.
Lorrie

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne