beyond words today

15 years 6 months ago #21628 by DIB
Replied by DIB on topic beyond words today
Just know that we are thinking of you.

Male Dx T1G3 5/08 @ Age 59. TURBT 5/08; TURBT+40 mg MMC 6/08; BCG (6) 7/08-8/08; Cysto & TURBT 9/08; BCG Maint(3) 10/08, 3/09; 7/09; 11/09; 5/10; & 1/11. Clean cystos 2/09, 9/09, 3/10, & 10/10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #21626 by jerrysgirl
beyond words today was created by jerrysgirl
That is the only way to describe things right now. I am completely beyond words.

My husband (stage IV, May 07) has had clear scans since finishing chemo in April. But the one this week shows quite a few enlarged lymph nodes that will have to be biopsied at the hospital sometime this next week. We have known that was a possibility so we always steel ourselves for that. We got that news on Friday.
On Tuesday my mom had gone into the er with some trouble catching her breath. The ozone's been especailly bad and we just thought she needed a breathing treatment. They discovered cancer, everywhere. In her (only) lung, chest cavity, many in her liver, and can't remember where else. She was sent home Thursday with hospice. Wow. Completely unexpected. She has worsened so much in just the last day or two.

I am still reeling. I know that God gives grace, and He won't give more than we can handle. I just wish right now that He didn't trust me so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne