Tired

15 years 10 months ago #17537 by tate
Replied by tate on topic Tired
Hi Rocky,
I am not the best at saying the best thing...and I am not going through all of the stressers your are. But, I certainly can understand the difficult time you are going through. It is easy for me to sit here and stay strong and positive however, it is very hard sometimes but I hope you can. I am glad we have this group to share our feelings...sometimes that can really help, Please take care of yourself and my thoughts and prayers are with all three of you.
((hugs))
-Tate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #17530 by Rockyiss
Tired was created by Rockyiss
Hi everyone , I just spent alittle while reading the old post and they have helped me already. I am just tiredddd ! My husband will have his 6th chemo on 6-10 and it has really worn him down. The hard thing is trying to figure out how hard to push him.
I know from my own health problems that if I lay around and don't move much I hurt so much more. But I also understand his counts are down hense the fatigue.(when I had a bleeding ulcer I delt with low counts and the tiredness.) Sometimes I just don,t know how to help him. I know he has lymphoma not bc(I have the bc) so some of the issuses are different but I think when your getting chemo it is the same for most . The tireness, hurting ,depression etc. I love him so much I just wish I could do it for him .He wants me close by and I try to be but being in the house alot drags me down. So I keep going out to plant some flowers and check on him often.
He had a restaging pet scan last week , I have a copy of it but trying to figure out what it says is tuff.(and I am not usually dumb about this stuff) I called his Dr today to find out if the lymphoma is gone or just diminished , but havn't heard back yet. I will call again tomorrow. I know there are ones with much worse problems than this but thanks for letting me vent.He owns a constrution com. and it is very hard for him not to be there. He tried 3 times today to go to work but couldn't. But luckly our son is handeling the jobs for now.
My hiking partner Sam (my german shepard) will no longer be able to hike with me when and if I ever get to hike again. He is ten years old and has developed shouder problems and nerve problems , he now limps and drags his paw. So now that is also messing with my head! I need it to be winter so I can ski alittle to help my pain in my legs and work off some stress! I know that God is still in control of our lives and He is still on the throne and has given me this site of loving people that I can complain to, thanks for being there , I hope and pray all is well with you guys tonight. Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne