embezellment

13 years 2 weeks ago #37369 by Rockyiss
embezellment was created by Rockyiss
I wasn't sure how to post this so here goes. I havn't been on for awhile. I was supposed to be hiking the at trail this spring but we found out someone who had worked for us for over eight years has been stealing from us
I know this thread is supposed to be for light hearted chit chat.so forgive me for dumping this on here.
How can someone that knows you have had cancer ,your husband had cancer ,you had a house fire sit there and act like they feel bad for you and want to help you and the whole time be stealing from you. The day my husband was to have his pet scan we found out we no longer had health insurance because she was a thief.
As much as people say how bad the insurance comp. are, ours reinstated our insurance. Everyone says that when the ins comp finds out you have cancer they dump you. Not ours after 3 weeks of nailbiting they gave it back. My husband has his pet scan and praise God it came back clean. No lymphoma.
We had our house paid off but after my husbands cancer we took out a home equity loan incase his cancer came back because the next step to save his life would be a bonemarrow transplnt. She stole that money also. My mind is just blown over this.
But God is good to us and will see us through this also.I will be back on later. Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne