embezellment

12 years 11 months ago #37793 by jimswife
Replied by jimswife on topic embezellment
Wow, so sorry to hear all this misery for you in your life. It just isn't right and as someone else noted these days it's almost as if you can't trust anyone. I say somewhat tongue in cheek that I truse no one and almost don't trust myself. Truth be the only person I DO trust is Jim and I know he trusts me without any reservation but other than that...nope! Sad state of affairs we are in. Hope you can find a way out of all of this and I would surely press charges if you haven't. Perhaps she hasn't spent all of the monies she stole from you! So sad!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #37785 by Flamenco.
Replied by Flamenco. on topic embezellment
Hi Rocky,
I was really sorry to hear what happened to you- it really destroys your faith in people.I think this recession has brought so many opportunists out of the woodwork it defies belief, but Iknow it feels even worse when it is someone you have known for so long and trusted.I know you have the right attitude to get on with your life without it making you bitter - my mum always used to say what goes around comes around - never really understood what she meant when I was younger, but basically I think it means that those who sow evil eventually reap it( and vice versa, sow good, reap good)even if it is before a higher court than we know.
Keep the faith,
Diane

12 years 11 months ago #37722 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic embezellment
Thanks for the notes of support guys , I am very thankful for them. If anyone has a buisness then you need to not trust anyone. We have found out so much more it is mind boggling. I guess it is so much worse now because they can get on the computer and find all kinds of ways to steal and cover their tracks.
George, just keep a close eye on who ever has access to any money.
I hope your dealership starts to prosper and you guys can make it for along long time. If people get upset that you are doing an audit then look even closer at them . I am amazed at the people that this has happened to. Just about every vendor we talked to has had this happen to them at least once. Well life goes on doesn't it. It is a good life for us even though these last several years so much has happened, God is still in control and blesses us all the time.

I am sorry I havn't been on for awhile but I had to shut down our computer for awhile until we get the money cleared up. ( get it back !) blessings to you guys your a great bunch of people, Rocky

12 years 11 months ago #37712 by GKLINE
Replied by GKLINE on topic embezellment
WOW!
I am going to have our office managers books audited after reading this. She was concerned for me during our cancer scare. You can never trust anyone these days.

Seriously. I am not surprised at this. I AM sorry for you. Today there is a definate ME, ME thing going on. It seems as though people wait until you are down so they can kick you even more.

My business went down BIG Time during the recession. So much so, that we merged with another dealership to survive. I was amazed at the people that wished us UN-Well. Instead of encouragment, a few people actually predicted we would not last 4 months! I thanked them for their support.

It has been 8 months now! This may have been the best business move I've made in my entire Life! We just keep seeing growth every month.

The naysayers now have given us a year! Geeeee thanks for the support!

My thoughts are with you.

George

Light a man a fire and he is warm for an evening.
Light a man ON fire and he's warm forever.

08/08/08...RC neo bladder
09/09/09...New Hip
=
New Man! [/size]

13 years 2 weeks ago #37374 by CatherineH
Replied by CatherineH on topic embezellment
OMG... I am so sorry this has happened to you. There are some truly mean and deceitful people in the world, and it is even more hurtful because this was someone you trusted. I am so glad your insurance company worked with you, and even happier that your husband's scan came back clean. That is definitely something to celebrate even in the midst of everything else that has gone wrong.

Has this person been charged? I hope she has to face the music and gets the appropriate punishment. Is there any way to recoup any of your money?

Please feel free to vent here anytime you need to. It is a safe haven from the storms of life... whatever they may be.

Best wishes... Catherine

TURBT 1/21/10 at age 55
Dx: T2aN0M0 Primary Bladder Adenocarcinoma
Partial Cystectomy 2/25/10
Vanderbilt Medical Center
Nashville, TN

13 years 2 weeks ago #37371 by DougG
Replied by DougG on topic embezellment
Glad your insurance was re-instated. The embezzlement stinks.

Anita
Forum Moderator
Caregiver

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne