Home after 9 hours in the ER

14 years 11 months ago #26230 by Rockyiss
Replied by Rockyiss on topic Home after 9 hours in the ER
Hi Julie, You are probaly so sick (no pun intended) of hospitals! I have a nephew and my sister in laws husband who are police officers. They are pretty nice guys who have seen everthing, I bet this one did see your headlight but decided to let you pass because you were already having such a bad day. I hope you feel better soon and your GUTS settle down for you. Rocky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #26193 by pemquid
Replied by pemquid on topic Home after 9 hours in the ER
Unpleasant as diverticulitis is, at least you are on the mend and it wasn't as severe as you'd had previously. Having to drive yourself back and forth to the ER must not have been any fun, not to mention potentially unsafe!

On another topic, we had had some communication awhile back about Madison, WI. We had the pleasure of going out there in mid-May for our son and his fiancee's graduation (Ph.D.s in Psychology). It was a gorgeous weekend, and we had a wonderful time.

Hope your recuperation continues on an uneventful path.

Ann

Small TA Grade 1, May-06; recur (2 tiny), same, June-08; TURBTs both times. BCG begun July-08, dosage to 1/3rd May-10, completed treatment December-11. All clear since 2008.

14 years 11 months ago #26192 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Home after 9 hours in the ER
Patricia, I agree about the TV commercials. I guess the warning about the tendon ruptures is relatively new as I don't remember reading that before. Dick and I have had a lot of Cipro the last 2 1/2 years.
I'm glad I use a mouthwash without alcohol.

Anne, I would have been lost without my iPhone after my knee replacement 2 1/2 weeks without wireless internet. I could sort of keep up with my email and do some web browsing.

I am getting better but still no appetite to speak of. Nothing I had in the house appealed to me so I went to the neighborhood Chinese Restaurant for Won Ton Soup. The broth was just the ticket for my tender tummy.

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

14 years 11 months ago #26191 by Webs
Replied by Webs on topic Home after 9 hours in the ER
Sorry to hear that you were in the emergency room. My least favorite place in the world. Hope everything gets better.

Charlotte

14 years 11 months ago #26188 by Betsy Mae
Replied by Betsy Mae on topic Home after 9 hours in the ER
So sorry to hear you have been unwell Julie.I trust you are on the mend now? I Phones are great little things aren't they? I used mine to the max during my hospital stay in April to while away the time.
Anne
xxxx

14 years 11 months ago #26183 by reseda1420
Replied by reseda1420 on topic Home after 9 hours in the ER
I believe the warnings are there because of the lawyers and the FDA

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne