HELP...i\'m being held hostage by the weather!

15 years 4 months ago #23861 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic HELP...i\'m being held hostage by the weather!
OK..got out this a.m.......roads finally not an ice rink...bought 3 Venti 6 pump Mocha's just in case i get stranded again!!! Trees still coated with ice and warming not supposed to happen until Sunday but then more snow predicted for Mon and Tues. Exercise? huh? well i got out of my car and walked into the store.....that counts right?:P
Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #23859 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic HELP...i\'m being held hostage by the weather!
OK, in a pinch, there's the chocolate dessert from Pizza Hut....it is OK for chocolate, but don't let it sit out until it gets cold, and then you can see how much fat there really is on those innocent pizza sticks, instead of chocolate!

And I read on line today that if you have chocolate cravings that 15 minutes of exercise would make them go away.

Who would want them to go away?

Stephany in Iowa

15 years 4 months ago #23853 by Jmema
Northwest Connecticut is one big ice ball. Our driveway is like a skating rink.Up until yesterday I was too sick to care but enough is enough. I am ready for spring.
Pat, you sure you don't have an old bag of choc. chips around somewhere in the cupboard. When I clean my cupboards that is usually one of the things I find.
They have pizza delivery. They should also have chocolate cream pie delivery. Now there's a thought for a new business venture.;)
Blessings...Jean

15 years 4 months ago #23839 by Webs
No Chocolate! Well there is always the liquor. Hope things improve.

Char

15 years 4 months ago #23829 by Stephany
Replied by Stephany on topic HELP...i\'m being held hostage by the weather!
Now THAT sucks! Are you sure there's not some emergency chocolate squirreled away in a cupboard somewhere? Back behind the liquor?

Stephany in Iowa

15 years 4 months ago #23825 by Patricia
Well we finally got it in Ohio.....a barrage of snow and ice and over one million people without power. I'm hoping mine stays on as i have no dogs or sled to get out of my house!! All of the tree limbs covered with ice and many bent to the ground..my poor Magnolia looks like its going to snap right off and to make matters really bad....I'm out of Chocolate!!!!!!!!
Pat

Moderators: Cynthiaeddiek