Non Invasive BC and Covid-19 Vaccine

2 years 11 months ago #60730 by Bills
Replied by Bills on topic Non Invasive BC and Covid-19 Vaccine
Hi Alan,

I took an appointment with oncologist first time during these months, as our case was handled mainly by our Uro. Oncologist stressed on giving a jab as first priority and suggested its safe and we can go ahead. 

Also I talked to our Uro and he also suggested to go with vaccination. Seems like we will have to go with it sooner or later.

Thanks and God Bless.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #60719 by Alan
Replied by Alan on topic Non Invasive BC and Covid-19 Vaccine
It is probably safe but, I would always defer to my medical team on this one. I know others with different types pf cancers and procedure where some are delayed getting the shot while some are told to go ahead.

DX 5/6/2008 TAG3 papillary tumor .5 CM in size. 2 TURBS followed by 6 instillations of BCG weekly with a second round of 6 after a 6 week wait.

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #60718 by Bills
Hi Forum,

My father was diagnosed with Non invasive HG papillary carcinoma in Sep 2020.  We had BCG and reTURBT and deep muscle biopsy in March 22 2021. All was clear with no recurrence and progression.

I need your comments and experiences in getting him a jab for Covid 19. Is it safe for the one who has BC malignancy or do we need to avoid it?  Please advise 

Thanks in Advance 
God Bless

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne