After my TURBT the Dr. told my wife we could call the office on Monday to find out the pathology (the surgery was Wednesday I think). I kept telling my wife they wouldn't tell me the pathology over the phone. She was persistant so I finally broke down and called that Monday. Of course they wouldn't tell me over the phone. Then I was facing an uncertain future and pissed off. I had to wait until the followup appointment.
It's natural to want the answer to something this important now. In some ways it's easier dealing with the news than it is waiting for the news. They seem to be moving fairly fast up to this point espcially for the medical profession. They know time is important here and you are keeping on top of it as well. Hopefully you will have some more answers before too long. When you do get those answers you'll know they're the best available will all information considered at the time.
47 yo, Ta G3
BCG induction starting 12/17/10 followed by BCG maintance.