Update

13 years 10 months ago #32768 by Melodie
Replied by Melodie on topic Update
Anne,

What an inspiring soul you have been for all of us; this news is, well, it's so full of sadness that most of us are without words and definitely full of emotion; will keep you all that much closer in my prayers....may God bless you with the grace needed for this final chapter. Hugs.

Melodie, Indy Pouch, U.W.Medical Center, Seattle, Dr. Paul H. Lange & Jonathan L. Wright

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #32767 by sara.anne
Replied by sara.anne on topic Update
Anne, you have been such an integral part of this group, and always willing to chime in to help others, it is just horrible that we don't seem to be able to help you now.

Please know that all our thoughts are with you...

Sara Anne

Diagnosis 2-08 Small papillary TCC; CIS
BCG; BCG maintenance
Vice-President, American Bladder Cancer Society
Forum Moderator

13 years 10 months ago #32765 by LeeH
Replied by LeeH on topic Update
Anne,

I was saddened to hear your news and don't know what to say. I do know that we will all meet in another place someday. Just listen for a loudmouthed "cheeky" Yank and that will be me.

My prayers and love.

Lee

13 years 10 months ago #32762 by Humpy
Replied by Humpy on topic Update
Anne,
I am alive today, because of what I learned from my father passing from bladder cancer. You have inspired many, many people, and I am positive you have saved more lives, and will continue to, than you will ever know. God bless.

Age 54
T1NOMX,Grade 3 Urothelial CIS (Carcinoma in Situ)
Neobladder 5/19/2009
Prostate Capsule Sparing
U of M Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan

13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #32758 by Cynthia
Replied by Cynthia on topic Update
Anne,

There are no words to describe how heavy my heart is at your news. Our instincts are to try to make things better for the ones that we care about and when we can’t we are at a complete loss of what to do or say. All I do know for sure is that you are a part of the heart of this community. You have helped so many with your understanding and compassion. When I see someone here fighting their own battles but still reaching out to help others I am seeing the best of what is human in us all.

If you feel like posting please do we are here for you, I hope you know that. If you don’t know that we are still thinking of you.

I can’t take any of this away but I can promise you this. I will keep you in my heart and I will work for as long as I can to try to make sure that the day comes that this monster no longer exists.

Sending you love

Cynthia

Cynthia Kinsella
T2 g3 CIS 8/04
Clinical Trial
Chemotherapy & Radiation 10/04-12/04
Chemotherapy 3/05-5/05
BCG 9/05-1-06
RC w/umbilical Indiana pouch 5/06
Left Nephrectomy 1/09
President American Bladder Cancer Society

13 years 10 months ago #32753 by Nix
Replied by Nix on topic Update
Anne, I haven't "chimed in" because I am at a loss for words. Please know you have been in my thoughts and prayers the past several months.

Nancy

Nancy S
Ta CIS
dx Ta 11/06
dx Ta CIS 10/07

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne