please read...I need my friends here tonight

15 years 7 months ago #20981 by Webs
Julieanne,
So sorry that this is happening. I'll be praying for you guys and hoping there is an answer that is not bad. I'm glad you got her to a doctor maybe there will be answers so your fears will be resolved. It is always easier to deal with something when you know what it is. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for the best.

Webs

Webs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #20980 by julieanne
Me again. Got a call from my sister tonight. (I got in late--P/T conferences)Anyway, without telling the whole story, let's say Mama's confusion has gone to a whole new level. My sister called doctor who said come in for bloodwork. Mama pitched a FIT and said she was not going. Long story short, she went but got very upset and cried. Bloodwork results in AM. I am exhausted and very concerned. I can't explain my feeling. I want to cry and feel like exploding but can't shed a tear. Could be her sodium again I guess, but I have a feeling it is more. I'm going to try and sleep. We have Grandparent's Day at school tomorrow which she may or may not be able to attend. My emotions are just everywhere. Thanks for listening to my rambling, when I know you all have problems of your own and many worse at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne