Susan has passed

15 years 9 months ago #19379 by tate
Replied by tate on topic Susan has passed
Karen, I tried several times to reply to your email and they would not go through. I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
-Tate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #19377 by tate
Karen,

I just want to say what a special lady I think you are. You always know the right thing to say. Your Post about Susan and to her family is just BEAUTIFUL. That you for being such an inspiration also to us all!! I need to go get a tissue so I can see the the screen.

Thank you for being you and here for us all.

-Tate

15 years 9 months ago #19375 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Susan has passed
I also encourge everyone to post on the obituary page for Susan, I agree that her family should know the impact she had on us here...Holly posted it before but here is the link again:

www.legacy.com/sunherald/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=113550400

I want to also send a link to her family to come here and see Susan's posts and the posts she received as well.

Dear Susan,

God saw you getting tired, and a cure was not to be, so He put his arms around you and whispered, “Come to Me.” With tearful eyes we heard that you passed away, and although we will miss you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best.

To Susan's Family, my heart aches for you all...Your Wife, Mother, & Sister was and will continue to be an inspiration of compassion and love...Even while fighting the awesome fight , she managed to bring joy and peace to those who had the same diagnosis as she did or were caring for a loved one who did. In the Online Forum of the American Bladder Cancer Society, or Bladder Cancer Webcafe, she always asked "How are you?"...She never complained or was angry...she was an awesome woman and I will miss her.

I wish you peace in the coming days,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

15 years 9 months ago - 15 years 9 months ago #19354 by tate
Holly, thank you for letting us know. I am so saddened that we will no longer receive Susan's uplifting and positive post. However, I am happy that she is not suffering,

I posted a comment on the link for Susan's obituary. It was very easy and strongly hope that others will also. I believe the family would like the hear from others how Susan helped us through our battles. unfortunetly, I did not really know Susan however, when I joined the group...I made a point to try and find her post because I was so impressed with her outlook. May God be with her family and also with us as we have lost a very special ANGEL.

-Tate

15 years 9 months ago #19337 by Rosemary
Replied by Rosemary on topic Susan has passed
Holly, please forward my condolensces to Susan's family. I am so sorry....

Rosemary

Rosemary
Age - 55
T1 G3 - Tumor free 2 yrs 3 months
Dx January 2006

15 years 9 months ago #19328 by Julie
Replied by Julie on topic Susan has passed
Holly, Thank you for letting us know about Susan passing. I will miss her voice here on the forum. May light eternal be hers. Julie

Volunteer Coordinator
ABLSC

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne