Really rubbish time

15 years 9 months ago #19030 by momof4
Replied by momof4 on topic Really rubbish time
Lisa,

Enjoy the BBQ...anything is better than the hospital...especially with something stuck in your ---....

The Dr.s will come up with a plan next week...Nothing you can do today, so enjoy it...

Remember that a radiologist even someone in oncology radiology will not attempt anything unless there is a PLAN and a SCAN to guide them...they did the right thing...better then going in and not getting it all at once.

Enjoy your weekend...It is out of your hands until next week...Live for the Day!

Thinking of you,
Karen

Caregiver for my Wonderful Husband Angelo, who has Metastatic Bladder Cancer.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #19028 by lisaloo
Really rubbish time was created by lisaloo
Hi
I need some back bone please I was supposed to have a low dose radiotherapy treatment this weekend to try and get rid of a secondary growth in my bowel.When they had everything in position (not a great procedure) they did a scan to make sure they were positioned correctley and it showed up miltiple new tumours so the treatment was cancelled and now I have to wait for an appointment with my oncologist to see where we go from here.
The plus is instead of being stuck in hospital with rods stuck up my bum I going to a bbq with friends
Lisa x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne