Hi sorry I have been a stranger

15 years 9 months ago #18905 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic Hi sorry I have been a stranger
Hi Lisa,

I am so glad the radiotherapy has been so beneficial for you - even to enjoy such a wonderful vacation with your family. I do want to add that you are a wonderful support for me, too. The past few months and changes in status for myself has been a bit hard to take. Most days I am not sure how anyone can help but having good friends makes all the difference. God Bless, and welcome back B) Holly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #18903 by fearandfight
Replied by fearandfight on topic Hi sorry I have been a stranger
Nice to hear from you again Lisaloo I was wondering where you been. You are in my prayers and I hope things find some way of working out for you. Your Friend, Joe :)

15 years 9 months ago #18897 by lisaloo
Hi sorry I have been a stranger was created by lisaloo
Hi
Just wanted to say hello really I seem to have been MIA for a while and have struggled to come to terms with my change in status.
I have had some radiotherapy which seems to have been really effective at shrinking the pelvic tumours I had slightly less so the bowel tumour but I am going in for a slow low dose treatment over the weekend which my doctor hopes will get that under control.We have been on holiday and I feel ok in spite of my prognosis.I progressed during chemotherapy at the highest therapeutic dose so there seems little point in going back to that
I am so sad to see that Zachary is having a rough time just now but hope the trial does its job and want to send Susan all my best wishes.Holly is fantastic and has been in touch by email and is such an amazing support.
I am not very good at this really I feel a bit of a fraud because just now I feel ok.Its just hard to admit that there isnt going to be a good ending to this story
Lots of Love to all Lisa x

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne