where did everybody go?

16 years 2 weeks ago #15338 by mznoregrets
Replied by mznoregrets on topic where did everybody go?
Hi!

Not sure about anyone else....but this American has been getting her and her sons taxes done!~ :) LOve, Holly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 2 weeks ago #15335 by timb
Replied by timb on topic where did everybody go?
I still pop in every day but, to be honest, I rarely think I have anything to add. Also, being on UK time, all the juicy stuff happens while i'm asleep! Also I guess I'm at a calm stage in my treatment and don't have much to offer up

T

16 years 2 weeks ago #15333 by bobmac2
Replied by bobmac2 on topic where did everybody go?
I was thinking the same thing---where is everyone? Not much new here either- Bob gets a PET scan on Thurs. so we should know more soon. Hope everyone is doing OK. Regards, Lorrie P.S. Has anyone experienced severe (about an 8 on a scale of 1-10) gas pains? The family Dr. seems to think it's because of all the antibiotics Bob has been on. She thinks it's killed all the good bacteria & has him eating several Activia yogurts a day. Seems to be helping a little. Any thoughts?

16 years 2 weeks ago #15330 by Gene Beane
Replied by Gene Beane on topic where did everybody go?
Hi Julianne,

Nothing new in the Beane household, oh yeah, we don't have to pay taxes this year,, best news ever for us....hope your moms appt. goes well on the 17th. Its little quiet on the forum right now...everyones waiting for tests, Leigh goes on the 16th and your mom on the 17th, Holly is figuring things out, etc. etc. nice to hear from you.....Ginger

16 years 2 weeks ago #15316 by julieann
where did everybody go? was created by julieann
Where did everybody go? I hope everyone is doing ok. I miss no updates, but maybe no news is good news. Nothing new here. Dr. appt. the 17th.

Moderators: Cynthiaeddieksara.anne